Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back home

Home now from another exhausting trip to the old GRiv, and I am not to sure how I truly feel about being home. Leaving my poppa was so hard, I know he needs time to be alone to grieve, but at the same time, I want to be there to help him around the house.
The service was beautiful, it was lovely to have Dave play the bagpipes to lead my family in and to lead us out. I was so impressed with the lump, he didn't even cry, just stared with a look of determination, almost as if he was trying to figure out a way to get his hands on them! The town really comes together in an event like this, and there are so many people to thank, for all of their hard work. Its really nice too, when they are saying their condolences and you know they are truly heartfelt, for most of them, loved my grandmother as much as we did.
Now that I am home, I have a million chores to do, so I should get off my butt and get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment